Some questions that could be asked before investing in a modeling school to get a feel for how responsive they are. If the owner doen’t communicate well (in a language you speak I mean)or address your inquiry personally that might be a warning signal.
Testimonials, of people who can’t be tracked down on their website, are less then worthless, which is why AgencyReport makes such a sin of self dealing in here
1) How long has your agency, and training facility, been, continuously, in business?
2) How many models are in your agency and how people have attended, and graduated, from your school?
3) Who owns your agency and training facility?
4) Do you, the owner, personally teach or, merely, hire others to teach the classes they wrote? Does the owner actually write the classes? If not who writes, and owns, your class materials?
5) Who are your other instructors and what is their modeling and training experience? May I see their bios?
6) Do you have a Flickr page I can look at about your school and your agency’s shows and models
7) Have you or your business been reviewed in SL’s media? Where?
Is there an overview of the class topics covered that I can see?
9) Where are your classes conducted? Do you own a sim?
10) How many people do you take into your classes typically?
11) How many hours does your complete series of training classes take? Are there a levels? Basic, advanced elite for example?
12) What is unique about your classes (if you know that is)?
13) If I have a problem with something in the class who is responsible for dealing with it?
14) What designers do you work with actively? Will they be introduced to the students?
15) Will I be given outfits to wear and style for the graduation show? If there is no graduation show, how will the classes conclude?
16) Once someone finishes your classes do you actively mentor them? How do you help them get on with their SL modeling careers? Will they be taken into your agency automatically?